Our staff takes great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we have consulted with public health authorities (including the WHO and the CDC) and reviewed our procedures to ensure our cleaning and hygiene protocols are even more rigorous. Here are some ways we are upholding and exceeding the recommended standards:
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training our associates on hygiene protocols, we are also coordinating with vendors and product specialists to make sure we are employing best practices while using their cleaning products to fight the spread of COVID-19 and all viruses.
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is required for all staff. Any outside vendors working on the property must wash their hands, wear gloves and face masks.
- Social Distancing: Notices have been posted for guests as a reminder to maintain social distancing in public areas. We will do our best to have hand sanitizing products available in all public areas. All our associates are trained on the importance of maintaining social distancing. We will wave and say hello 6 feet apart.
- Updates: We are closely monitoring any updates provided by public health authorities and ensuring that all staff are informed should guidelines change with daily meetings.
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Our hotel uses cleaning products deemed by the CDC to be effective against viruses, and we will ensure the most diligent protocols are being followed:
- Guest Rooms: Our associates are thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting rooms with particular attention focused on high-touch areas.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all public spaces, with a focus on the front desk, elevators, elevator buttons, door handles throughout the building, public bathrooms, and room keys.
- Back of House: Behind the scenes, our associates are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on all high-touch areas. We have added hand sanitizing stations at our employee entrance, break rooms, lockers and service elevators. We also provide masks and gloves for all our associates to use.
Your health and safety have always been our top priority, and we will continue to do all we can to ensure your stay with us is a memorable, safe and a healthy experience.
Thank you for your support. Sincerely,